Monday, November 7, 2011

'Never Stand For The National Anthem Again'

 After his hearing, Jesse Ventura said: "I'll never stand for the national anthem again."  This is a sorry state of affairs, when the former governor of Minnesota makes a statement like this; however, I've felt this way for a long time.  I've never said it, but I think about it quite often.

The reason for Jesse's feelings is that the government, or what is passed off as government, is completely lawless.  They certainly don't follow the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights is meaningless. This cannot be fixed.

If a man ever tries to use the court system this country, he will find it almost completely crooked, unless his case doesn't involve the government.  Going to court is like being in hell and asking the Devil for a glass of water.  There is no relief and there is little to no justice.  In this country, there are numerous instances that show that the operatives in the government do not have any respect for their own rules.  And as a result, there is no remedy for anyone who is offended by any government process.

In the case of the TSA, it is simply another arm of a Gestapo mentality in our government.  The excuse is because of  "national security".  But it is my opinion that the government itself created the conditions for the so-call terrorist threats throughout the world.  The twin towers were obviously blown up.  The only group I'm aware of that could pull off something like that would be a government.  I remember a few years ago, a friend of mine told me that his Russian friend who lived in California, was thinking about going back to Russia to get away from the police state known as the United States.

I used to enjoy going to the airport and going on a trip.  But now, that's the last place I want to go and I refuse to fly commercial.  I don't need to go anywhere that bad to put myself through that nonsense.

The "Government" treats everyone like animals or livestock.  And the people in the government are as a cesspool: the big chunks rise to the top.  You can look no farther than Obama who is still in office even though he shows no valid birth certificate and may have a bogus Social Security number.  He couldn't pass even the most rudimentary security check, yet this knucklehead is still the President.

Reading and studying law is a complete waste of time.  I used to do it for years and years, and I really don't like to read any of it anymore because it doesn't mean anything.  Why read fantasy and try to accomplish something?  Why study something that is not?

Jesse Ventura found out the hard way, just like many of us who have tried to get a remedy in the courts, only to find out they are founded upon evil.

Walter Allen Thompson
http://www.graceofrepentance.com









No comments:

Post a Comment